IELTS Listening Online Preparation
If the test takers prepare this test smartly, IELTS Listening module is the least challenging module of IELTS exam. There are many approaches to prepare for the assessment. A frequent complaint, which most candidates raise, is losing marks in M.C.Qs Section. At the end of this page, a listening video is given which possibly increase your understanding of the skill under discussion.
Understand the Marking of The Practice TESTS
Listening and Reading Tests
Each question in the Listening and Reading modules is worth one mark.
Questions which require letter / Roman numeral answers
- For questions where the answers are letters or Roman numerals, you should write only the number of answers required. If you have written more letters or numerals than are required, the answer must be marked wrong.
Questions which require answers in the form of words or numbers
- Answers may be written in Upper or lower case.
- Words in brackets are optional - they are correct, but not necessary.
- Alternative answers are separated by a single (/).
- If you are asked to write an answers using the certain number of words and/or (a)number(s). You will be penalized if you exceed this. For Example, if a question specifies an answer using no more than 3 words and the correct answer is 'Black Leather Coat' the answer 'Coat of black leather' is incorrect.